What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best stylus for photoshop - laptop hybrid

GeorgeAnton

Hi, first time on this forum so please feel free to move this if it's in the wrong category.

I recently bought a HP Pavilion 15-p014tx which has a touchscreen. I enjoy doing a bit of photoshop on the side in my spare time and figured I'd take advantage of the touchscreen when using photoshop. I was wondering which stylus people recommend for to use for photoshop as my chubby fingers are hardly adequate to do such a job.

Thanks,
George.

Hello George and welcome to PSG. I can't help you with your question........I just wanted to say hi.

Someone will have an answer for you soon! Good luck!

Hey George! welcome to PSG!

I recently bought a £10 stylus from tesco and it works great, the thinner the nib the more accurate its going to be, but capacative nibs are generally quite thick.

Pretty much any decent quality capacitive stylus will work well, if it says "works with all phones and tablets" it will work with your laptop

I use a Wacom...they have a selection of stylus's Don't know if they will work for you with a HP

Back