What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you find the time?................

Oh, I thought you were back. Now if I had a cruel streak I would consider this the perfect time to gang up on Mr. dv8 . . . hmmmmmm

not too cruel, but I just don't have that ruthless streak. Nevertheless, I'm free! free of retaliation! for the moment. may as well enjoy it while I can.

Attachments

• V8_can.jpg
    V8_can.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 25
  • V8_toast.jpg
    V8_toast.jpg
    822.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Joy
Gecko...a gecko...oh he will be glowing at that Clare.

yeah, poor lizzie to be mistaken so! My apologies dv8, lizard didn't fit as well, lol.

did you mean "glowering," Paul?

OK OK OK
I felt obliged to change it, so look above...

:redface:

Last edited:
I was in Monte Carlo over the weekend and I took some pictures (not supposed to but caught 'em all offguard). So now we know what Vafann doeswhen she's not on the forum. And she'd like us to think that she doesn't work. Ha!

Attachments

• Vafann_Dealing.jpg
    Vafann_Dealing.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Then I went into a bar for little happy hour repast and guess who? There was Joy and she couldn't deny it. That's where she goes every evening:

Attachments

• JoysEvenings.jpg
    JoysEvenings.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 25
I really never believed that old saying, that the dog starts to look like the owner after awhile............ ;) but maybe there lies some merit to it.LOL

Attachments

21.8 KB · Views: 26
Oh. My. God. Poor Luci.

rrrr ruff ruff

Well, in all fairness, I should fess up to why I was there in the first place (now I don't play slots, ugh, but ya gotta support the girls!)

Attachments

• Clare_slots.jpg
    Clare_slots.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Clare_4card_poker.jpg
    Clare_4card_poker.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Then, on my way home, we flew through Churchill, Alaska (sort of roundabout I know), and I got the cutest Polar Bear shot ever!

:devilish:

Attachments

• Bear&iDaD.jpg
    Bear&iDaD.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back