What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Needed Please - Dentist Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgilmore77

Looking for a logo to be used for my friend who just started her own business. She is a dentist. Looking for something with an elegant style.

Funds are tight for her with just opening her business, and she is unable to get one done right now. So I want to have it done for her to show her how happy I am for her. I will be honest...funds are tight for me too, so I hope $60.00 to the creator of the logo she picks is okay. : ) If that is unrealistic, please let me know. I will send via PayPal upon her decision. She will have all the rights to the image and will have the native file for her use for letterheads, business cards, etc, right?

PM me if you are interested. My initial thought is to try something nice with her initials creating a cool logo with maybe a faded tooth behind it? Just one idea I had...I have no idea really. You guys are the experts. : )

I will also provide you a link to her website via PM.

Thanks so much to anyone to helps! I know she will be s excited to get an official logo! :)

Hi there and welcome to the forum I am sure someone will provode some examples for you. You have a good post setting down your terms and what your willing to pay we have some excellent logo designers here and I am sure you will end up with something you both will like. However you are missing vital information such as the time scale in which the logo is to be completed by the size of the logo needed ie is it just for stationary or would you want it large enough so that you could have a sign package made as some of our members will also provide you with files so that you can take it to any embroiders to have logos put upon uniforms.
Also could you state on the thread the name you would like to use as some people may have a go without pm'ing you and post a sample on here. All Samples should be posted here however there may be a time delay as all pictures supplied need to be approved my admin to check they ful fil your criteria and that they are in conjunction with the forum rules.
Please be aware that all images posted here will have the designers watermark on them but once the deal has been made and payment has been made they will email you all the files that have been requested. Any idea of a colour scheme or is it down to the designer this can always be tweaked afterwards.
Good Luck and I hope you get a pleasing Logo.

Thanks for the input and suggestions, hoogleman. :)

Size - please large enough for stationary, business cards, website, embroidery, promotional signs, etc.

The name of the practice is EDITED BY ADMIN. I would post the website but can't yet cuz I'm a newbie.

As for color scheme, I'm not sure how backgrounds work...would rather there not be a background...just the logo. Not sure how that works...I'm really incompetent with graphics! lol The logo itself....honestly no specifics come to mind. Her website is brown and cream right now, but I don't think that is permanent. Just do ur thing! : )

Please let me know what other info I can provide. Thanks!!

Thanks so much for your interest, f5designstudio.

My email is mgilmore77[at]hotmail[dot]com (trying to prevent spam).

I guess I can give this a try also if interested in my service, you can contact me, your PM's disabled

mgilmore77 At the top of the screen you will see a menu item named forum actions click that and scroll down to general settings there you will see an option for private messaging if you allow it then it will be a lot easier for other users to contact you.

Private messaging should work for you now.
New members can't post PM, until they make a few public posts.

We were getting people joining, not posting publicly, and spamming other members with PMs, that's why you had a problem initially.

Just talked to her and discussed logos in general (not telling her my plans). When asked what logos she likes, she actually said she does NOT want a tooth in the logo.
She doesn't want it too contemporary - more classy/elegant.

If there is any cool, creative play on her initials that would be cool.....thanks again, everyone!

I have included a few images of ideas (assuming they get approved to post)....these aren't elegant really, but just creative ideas I liked.

Attachments

• f39f4155d4431ad34b462dec1d21e90b.png
    f39f4155d4431ad34b462dec1d21e90b.png
    29 KB · Views: 40
  • dp1_lg.jpg
    dp1_lg.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I can´t see Clare´s links. How do we know when it´s time to stop trying? I think there should be some kind of "Solved" thing added to the thread title, or maybe have the thread locked when someone has what they wanted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back