What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karma Points

torrey

Can someone use their photoshop magic to get rid of this shadow?

+100 Karma points for you.

Attachments

• shadow.jpg
    shadow.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 12

torrey

not to be picky or anything
im just a noob
but the original uploaded dimensions are 960x400
the one you uploaded is 692x283
and when i blow it up proportionally it becomes 960x383 somehow..
also there is a missing white stripe at the bottom of the picture. could you perhaps help with that also?
am i asking too much?
sorry :(

thelagger

Hm, did you guys use clone or the fill option? Of all I learned today, that would be the most efficient way to fix that, no?

I downloaded the fix and tried using the clone tab, but when I held alt and clicked a gray stripe, it wouldn't mask over the shadow. Neither did the maroon-ish color. Why the hell is that?

Paul

Former Member
Lol spruce, picky is picky does.
Here you go mate

Paul

Former Member
Hm, did you guys use clone or the fill option? Of all I learned today, that would be the most efficient way to fix that, no?

I downloaded the fix and tried using the clone tab, but when I held alt and clicked a gray stripe, it wouldn't mask over the shadow. Neither did the maroon-ish color. Why the hell is that?

You need to walk first young Jedi, we all go through this period - it's called wide eyed shop syndrome.

thelagger

You need to walk first young Jedi, we all go through this period - it's called wide eyed shop syndrome.

Uh, instead of using an analogy, mind directly pointing out what I might have ticked or done wrong that's causing it to not come out like how yours are?

Paul

Former Member
How do i do that mate, you have no image for anyone here to look and tell at?
We have explained what we used and links are available to tuts in this area, but if you wish to post what stage your at go for it mate.
LINK