What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chop shop week 3 competition

Yeah good point looks Like I am setting up the voting Just going to do it by user ok as no one has put forward there best picture etc. Is iDADS a real entry or a funny versions of dv8s

Yeah good point looks Like I am setting up the voting Just going to do it by user ok as no one has put forward there best picture etc. Is iDADS a real entry or a funny versions of dv8s

Dv8 version? I didn't use any of Dv8s stuff what you talkin out H

YEah My bad I have no idea what I am talking about either I thought your image was uploaded by dv8 and yet I cant see any entries from him So I have no odea what I am doing my head is all over the place at the moment. I am obviously going Crazy

You said it I didn't lol

Where's the voting? When's it start/stop

Can you close this or merge threads

Btw 9pm what time zone

I tend to wait until voting is done to close it just incase there are enquiries like yours.

I also Do not merge them so that it is just easier to see what is going on and hoping people will discuss the entries and keep that tread on topic as much as possible. even suggest new group activities etc.

Originally it was 9 PM UCT but flexibility has to be taken in for our American members so I tend to do it around 2am UCT so it roughly translates to about 9 pm give or take an hour depending on what region your in. I will call 1 hour before I close the poll just last week we were in a tie breaker.

Back