What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate My Website

Frey

Banned
I have been working on a website for mine and Agent Moeller's comic book, Half Blood. I still have some conent that I need to put on the website and Moeller is working on a new background for it but other than that what does everyone think?

http://www.halfbloodcomic.com/

I have visit your site, It nice and Excellent.
But I am not understand why not you developing your site ?

I am waiting for some pictures to go on the site from Agent Moeller. As soon as I get them I will make it look better and have more to add.

Yeah the background is just something I threw together to make it not look so plain. I am really excited to see what Moeller comes up with for it.

It's a big improvement to the first one I saw. I like the blood splatter considering it goes with your theme.

Making her blonde and a vampire slayer reminds me of Buffy a little bit. kind of reminds me of what they did with Sabrina the teen age witch cartoon. but the art is Great I love the break down or build up I should say.

She is actually the opposite of a vampire slayer. I will not reveal anything else at the moment but she is definetly not what you expect her to be and yes, I think Moeller has done an excellent job so far with the drawings.

I give it a 7 out of 10, I would of given it an 8 ,but you had to use a frame didn't you?

Pro tip Have some uniform to your site If you have a column of images make them all the same size not just 1 that seems twice the size of them. or enable some sort of css styling for that page to auto size images.

Dont you think a grid gallery would be easier for viewers to see as well

Back