What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate My Website

Ever heard of Buffy- where there is a typical high school student living in the inner city. Little does she know that the world around her is about to crumble to pieces? What was the actress called in that- Sarah

Oh just noticed what somebody else put and must agree!

Maybe spend some time on the banner that says "half blood official website"! Considering it's the first thing that people see when entering your website, You may want to put a bit more effort than using bleeding cowboys font, which doesnt even go with the theme of the site. Sorry!

I have been working on a website for mine and Agent Moeller's comic book, Half Blood. I still have some conent that I need to put on the website and Moeller is working on a new background for it but other than that what does everyone think?

http://www.halfbloodcomic.com/
Not too bad mang...nice and neat and not over clustered ...did rather well I figure

Back to the website, I mean something like this maybe,
View attachment 19421

Then sorting the spry button images and the page background. Maybe instead of the spry, would it not look better with a nav bar above or below the banner?

an advice:
backgrounds like this are really attention drain,
for your focus is anywhere else arround but on the content that is important.
second thing, i'm not sure which program have you used to develop it, but htere must be an option for the components, like copy over or clone on all pages, because when you move from one page to another, your header image, buttons and other content move and it doesn't look fine.
hope you dont mind the critics.

Last edited:

Back