What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text and Permanent Caps Lock -- please help! deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallfromgrace850

Hey guys, how are y'all?

I got sick of googling my problem because I can't figure out what's up -- so I decided I should probably ask an expert.

I'm making flyers for a band performing at my school in a couple of weeks, and I believe I may have pressed a key combination that permanently keeps caps lock on -- even though its not on in my computer, and I can type normal in other programs, any and every font I use in Photoshop (CS3) is in capital letters. Is there anything I can do to turn this feature off?? Please, I would appreciate it if someone could get back to this asap!!

Thank you so much!

Nicole

Check here in the character andParagraph Palette.

Thanks so much, hun!! I have it fixed now :)

So, if a mod or admin would like to close the thread .... problem solved.

Thanks again :D

Thanks so much, hun!! I have it fixed now :)

So, if a mod or admin would like to close the thread .... problem solved.

Thanks again :D

hey there, since the folks didn't help you, would you mind helping the heaps of us who have the same problem? It would be nice to know what this bug issue is and how to work around it. I too have wasted nearly an hour on google. thanks in advance. Obviously you're the only one on the internet that has resolved this issue. lol!

hey there, since the folks didn't help you, would you mind helping the heaps of us who have the same problem? It would be nice to know what this bug issue is and how to work around it. I too have wasted nearly an hour on google. thanks in advance. Obviously you're the only one on the internet that has resolved this issue. lol!

I guess the previous user was suggesting to check the character window: http://www.photoshopessentials.com/images/basics/type/paragraph-panel/character-paragraph-panels.gif

In case the "TT" at the bottom is checked, all text will be capitalized. Also, changes in line height might drive you crazy (been there done that) in case you don't know they are controlled in the same menu ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back