What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHALLENGE 4 - OOB - Thx Evil Nemesis & IamSam for inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still-learning

re: CHALLENGE 4 - OOB - Thx Evil Nemesis & IamSam for inspiration

"Get Outta Ma Image!"

Indeed, after I finished this one I saw that effect too, lol.
As we all know, Ali was the only one that could smash you 'out of bounds' :cheesygrin:

ibclare

Queen Bee

Nice one SL. How about hanging Sonny's leg over the frame into the picture!

@Evil, that is one cool OOB. I like the B&W and your lady adds the touch of class. I should know her ... Looks a bit like Audrey Hepburn but ... Do tell, who is she?

mattmorz

nice nice...I'll try to create mine..this week..as our class will start also..tsk tsk

ibclare

Queen Bee

Well, OK, we started out with the deadline being next week, the 18th, Evil, but we have had a lot of entries and could easily end it today. One week was rarely enough time when we did this last year and people wanted more time. But we certainly have gotten entries, lol. Jessicayla and mattmorz have expressed interest. If they still want to submit and can within a shorter time frame, then I will try to close the contest in two days.

I'll get back to everybody on this.

Leprakawn

Didn't someone think of showing the scene from "The Ring?" That is what I would have used! :)

Leprakawn

BTW, this is like Panos' "Out of Photo Experience" (or as he calls it, Out of Bounds) action!

Felder

Didn't someone think of showing the scene from "The Ring?" That is what I would have used! :)

had that in mind, though the movie is an OOB...

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee

It is OOB Leperkawn.

Meant to say the kid falling through is a really cool one Still-Learning. :mrgreen:

Orangzeb? OK then ... But you know our tendency to shorten these OJ ...

Still ...

R-M ...

ibclare

Queen Bee
LOL, thank you for the my lady <curtsies ... wait a minute, Queens don't bow to others ... well, sometimes as a boon> <curtsies> but We were just pointing out to OJ that we use nicknames sometimes, like R-M and I decided Still-Learning should be Still but maybe S-L since we're on this acronym binge. (the royal we)

Vetoed

I dunno if I'm allowed to enter something I made a couple of days ago and I don't honestly know if it falls into the out of bounds concept but heres something I did that may fall into the category lol

st_home_cover__not_official__by_smcveigh92-d5jxtdl.jpg

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Ah yer, we use that many acronyms within the ambulance service sometimes that's all we use hehe.

/*Bows in response to your curtsie :naughty:<< almost a bow of sorts lol

ibclare

Queen Bee

I like it Vetoed.
It may not fit the idea of OOB, but I like that kind of play on imagery.

Ah yer, we use that many acronyms within the ambulance service sometimes that's all we use hehe.

/*Bows in response to your curtsie :naughty:<< almost a bow of sorts lol

Yeah, some bow.

I don't know why I didn't think of this, though I did when I first saw your member name. Medic. I was an RRT for 25 years. In and out of trauma rooms, neonatal transports. I know an acronym or 2 (or 30) myself :rolleyes:

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Oh wow, we should be okay in the event of a major catastrophe then hehe

Oh and don't diss the Bow hehe :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.