CHALLENGE 4 - OOB - Thx Evil Nemesis & IamSam for inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi =D I was wondering, is it ok for me to join this thread? Im new so I was wondering (just in case) ;)
Of course; open to all.

The only problem is that this particular challenge is closing in about 5 hours.

That will be 4:30 am GMT . . . I believe Wednesday. This global time thing has my head spinning. :mrgreen:

We are closing early because there has been such a good response and it's time to move on before it gets stale. Though looking at the entries, I don't know if it would. And, it has been over two weekends, so if we get the voting done, we can get a new challenge started before the next weekend.

alixman96

Of course; open to all.

The only problem is that this particular challenge is closing in about 5 hours.

That will be 4:30 am GMT . . . I believe Wednesday. This global time thing has my head spinning. :mrgreen:

We are closing early because there has been such a good response and it's time to move on before it gets stale. Though looking at the entries, I don't know if it would. And, it has been over two weekends, so if we get the voting done, we can get a new challenge started before the next weekend.
AWWW :cry: I wonder what the new challenge will be... any ways this challenge was one of the better ones in my opinion it required both skills and creativity which is always a good balance with challenges :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.