What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And one more. I was really worried about iDad, so I hopped on my private jet and weathered the storm. TG, I'm a good pilot.

But . . . what I found . . .

iDad?!! You in there? NEMO is one doozey of a storm!

StormNemo2013.jpg

Call me Nemo; I'm a raging whirlwind, getting back my steam. Took me a week to remember how to get my directories straight even with the Filezilla forum's help. Thanks Paul for the (rather obvious . . . if not to me) suggestion. But I'm back and I'm on the rampage. These are just the soft, sweet, feminine variety of AW mayhem! Now we'll see if I can live up to my own bragging!

I have a few scores to settle ya know . . .

iDad, Paul, waiting to be put in the meat grinder by dv8 . . . oh my, I'm so skeeeered! I might have to watch out for House too, huh.

I made a bet you wouldn't do a house one i bow to your artistic tendency, your best yet mate:mrgreen:

This is why I hate snow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
LMAO..... I supply all the fodder around here......... OMG that's FUNNY!
HERES ANOTHER ONE

OOPS
The following errors occurred:

IMG_0144.JPG: The Dimension limits for this filetype are 3500 x 3500. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 8320 x 2332.

LOL.... that explains it. What an undertaking to dig yourself out.:eek:

Shortening the driveway perhaps... lol....

I don't have snowstorms here.... and have to wait for the typhoon season so I can take pictures. It;s your season to supply the fodder..... :rofl:

Did a panorama shot but wont fit lol

I'LL KEEP THE SNOW YOU CAN HAVE THE TYPHOONS! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back