What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last one i swear i saw ib looking through the patio window:rofl:

windf.jpg:rofl:

Stay safe mate...

LMAO SHE be awfully chilly dressed like that out there OMG LMAO
LIKE I SAID GOING TO BE A DOOZY
BOSTON (AP) - A storm that forecasters warned could be a blizzard for the history books began clobbering the New York-to-Boston corridor on Friday, grounding flights, closing workplaces and sending people rushing to get home ahead of a possible 1 to 3 feet of snow.

Just saved that avatar for some serious
mutilation lol

Holy snowballs batman it's raining men!

And a dangerous lizard with big lips lol

I didn't want the phone outside (water and phone don'tox) lol not very good but you got the idea

I totally disagree. Great abstracts! Seriously gonna save some for BGs and/or textures. You could start a page on deviantarts and get yourself some groupies! Oh Dad, those are so lovely! I'm gong to use them and I swear I'll give you credit. Here's the link. Oh wait, that's my private pics. Just a minute while I find the right one.

In progress. I am finally ready to start getting you guys. Though no one is as fast as ole lightening Paul.

iDad celebrates his 75th with Elizabeth ii, Her Magesty, Queen of England. I think this picture was snapped while Prince Phillip was in the hospital. iDad wants to be her next consort.

:rofl:visitsTHEqueen.png

Right to the heart of the matter Paul! One more bite and it's protein time. Nice fat, juicy caterpillar! Yumm Inkz. Enjoy. Those are blood spatters btw. I won't say whose. But after the buggy thing, well . . .

Oh iBclare stop with our personal photo collection.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back