What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photoshop 7 .... check

Image Ready .... Check

Stock collection ..... Check

Coffee .... Check

Balut ..... Check

Yup.... cocked and locked .....

:rofl: .... BRING IT ON.... :rofl:

Big snow on the way I may loss power for awhile lousy timing...... Fingers crossed

AHHHHH ... your just chickening out , you yellow bellied chicken .... buk buk buk buuuuuuuk
Not true check New England weather it's coming bro I never run from a good fun brawl lol

LOL that's a lawn mower wannabe snow plow... It would stop around here in the first 2seconds and just spin the tires :mrgreen:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....

OK, youz LiZad hungry people.....

Take your best shot and take cover..... :devilish:

I love it! Not quite a bathing beauty... unless you'd like to retake the shot of yourself wearing your sexiest bikini!

This will be such good fun.

I have posted a few of me and I will try to get another one, but my camera is pitiful. Birthday present? But I want a tablet first. Maybe my fiance will take one with his marginally better camera.

And how are we going to get Inkz to post a self-portrait other than angels or House?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back