What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a logo designed...

danielhv

I'm starting a business that sells a car paint that is peelable and removable.I am wanting a logo designed for the website, which will be an online store as well.

this paint, is a rubber based material that is sprayed directly on to the surface of the car. There are an unlimited number of tints that can be created and sprayed onto your car. The only prep needed for the car is masking of areas that you don't want painted, and cleaning the existing surface so that there is no dirt. This product does not harm your existing paint in any form or fashion. It has been left on cars in excess of 12 months, and when you are tired of it, just scratch a hole in it with your finger nail, grab it with your fingers, and peel it off.

the name of the business is called dip logic. I am not sure on what exactly I want in a logo, but I want to be somewhat reflective of what the product is and does. I was kind of thinking maybe having the words one color, with a corner of one of the letters peeling off revealing another color underneath. It would need to be obvious that the "paint" is being deliberately peeled off... Not just flaking off from age.

I am definately open to other ideas and concepts as well.

My MAX budget for this will be $125 for now, with repeat work when it comes time for a banner, Business cards, etc.

Search youtube for the user "DipYourCar" to see this product in action.

Sorry for any typos I didn't catch... Posting from my phone!

Thanks guys!

Hi Daniel. What is your time frame and do you have a color scheme in mind? Do you want a cartoon like effect or more formal, or open to seeing options? Any info you can think of to help us understand your vision will be helpful.

Welcome and thanks for bringing your paid request here...

This hopefully will gain some nice interest.

Hi Daniel. What is your time frame and do you have a color scheme in mind? Do you want a cartoon like effect or more formal, or open to seeing options? Any info you can think of to help us understand your vision will be helpful.

I think I'd like more professional over cartoonish, but I'm open to see ideas. Time frame is around 2 weeks. As for color schemes, I wish I knew. I'm still in the process of building the website, so maybe I'll have more specifics in the next few days... Sorry I don't have concrete answers yet, this is still fuzzy in my head as to what exactly I'm looking for!

Sounds good to me...

I will have a crack at this and start posting some concepts on topic.

I'm interested and will see what I can do. Do you have a particular make/model car you'd like to use for this?

If we are incorporating a car, I'd say a common sports car or something... Mustang, Camano, etc. However, I have plans for other uses that I plan to market it for but I'm keeping quiet on those for now. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

"Sorry I don't have concrete answers yet, this is still fuzzy in my head as to what exactly I'm looking for!"

Just being realistic here:
Perhaps when you have it straight in your head, you should offer freelance work,rather than having people put ideas here for free so others can draw from them? Rethink your needs or desires and post those, if someone was to offer visual idea examples that's up to them. Watermark peeps WATERMARK.....

This sounds interesting. Im sure youll get plenty of great options from all the amazing guys above. But I guess I'll probably give it a go as well.

Interesting idea with the lettering lifting off like that... I feel like this would be more suited as a banner possibly? I think for now I'm narrowing down the idea to more text based, with effects applied to the text, as opposed to a background. This will be at the top of all my invoices, packaging, and plastered all over the website.

Once I have a solid design on the logo, I will then need to find a way to incorporate it into the banner for the site.

I'm thinking something like this type of layout:

logo.jpg

And the work DIP being one color on the bottom, and the top peeling revealing another color.... and it might be cool if the bottom color on DIP is "running" or "spilling" down and creating the work LOGIC?

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 43
As for colors... black, grey, navy blue, yellow, red, heck anything that looks good will work. I'm still shopping for design layouts for the site so colors have not been set yet. I can work around the logo, or wait and make the logo work around the site.

I don't get it this site already exists and is up and running and as been for a while now?

I don't get it this site already exists and is up and running and as been for a while now?

Huh? Not sure what you mean. The site this will be going on is diplogic.com... but it is still being designed... not sure what you mean by it exists and is up and running...

I saw it too but gone now

Mod Edit:

Daniel, I'm sorry to edit this, but it is a commercial site. It says free but then it imposes a fee. Any commercial links must be approved by administration of this site. Additionally, this is off-topic for this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive played around with the idea a little bit and this is what i sort of ended up with. Should be able to use on pretty much any color backgrounds.

dIPLOGIC_op01.jpg
dIPLOGIC_op02.jpg

so i've quickly chucked these up... if you're interested in my work give me a message. Hopefully we can work something out
take note that these are intended as concepts of finished products rather than being the finished products
DipLogic Concept 03.jpg

Back