What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design your own GOGGLE

OK, you guys have set the bar and I feel like I should try at least to meet - if not exceed that (exceed being over my skill level I wonder) - and I am inspired. We'll see. Absolutely no idea at this time . . . :rolleyes:

OK, you guys have set the bar and I feel like I should try at least to meet - if not exceed that (exceed being over my skill level I wonder) - and I am inspired. We'll see. Absolutely no idea at this time . . . :rolleyes:

Clare, you're very talented, and you proofed it. Ideas will come back.

arrows.jpg

Chris, your motto should be, "Somebody stop me!" :rofl:

Clareby, you can never go wrong with puppies!

That would make a good GOOGLE, doncha think?

First thing first...Clare, your "doggle image" is gorgeous, very cute!
And yes, why not create a "stop me" google? Good idea Sam:thumbsup:. I have to think about it. But not much time today. Maybe just an empty rectangle for a change?

Great you guys, Blue and chitkaran. Haven't seen you in awhile chitkaran. Nice to! I'm very impressed by the submissions so far!

@chris ...
no, no, no! You don't get it, lol. One of us has to design a STOP goggle just for you!
:rofl:

Chris, just so there's no confusion, the phrase, "Somebody Stop Me" is from the 94' movie The Mask starring Jim Carey.
I did not mean for you to create a Google image with the phrase, I was referencing (again) that your on a roll!

Sorry if there's a misunderstanding!

Chris, just so there's no confusion, the phrase, "Somebody Stop Me" is from the 94' movie The Mask starring Jim Carey.
I did not mean for you to create a Google image with the phrase, I was referencing (again) that your on a roll!

Sorry if there's a misunderstanding!

No misunderstanding Sam, thanks for your comment.
I like this thread, and I just posted one with a similar phrase "Don't stop".

Great you guys, Blue and chitkaran. Haven't seen you in awhile chitkaran. Nice to! I'm very impressed by the submissions so far!@chris ...no, no, no! You don't get it, lol. One of us has to design a STOP goggle just for you! :rofl:
Cool Clare... I look forward to see my personalized STOP Google. This could be fun.:thumbsup: i think we typed at the same time. I love the one you just posted.

Last edited:

Back