What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Force Awakens trailor

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I can't wait. I can certainly see why they call these teasers..............I wanted to see just a bit more!

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
The force grows stronger young PSGen:thumbsup:

ibclare

Queen Bee
December 2015? Yeah, I'd say that's a teaser. It does look good Paul. Understated action and good photography.

Wanna date Sam? Movies and popcorn!

I'd ask you Paul dear, but down under is kind of a long trip no matter the lure of the movie.

Paul

Former Member
No worries Clare, Sams more than capable he has a new lightsaber now since his mods promotion:mrgreen:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Star Wars is going back to it's roots - less CGI. This is gonna be a great movie.

Hoping, of course, that JJ Abrams doesn't go the way of his Star Trek directing and screen writers stay true to the original timeline. I hate alternate timeline versions.

I'm really looking forward to this movie... however I'll have to wait a few weeks until it is played in Switzerland.

SPWA

Power User
Awesome. Will definitely be watching this movie. The original trilogy still rule in my opinion so yeah, hope this is back on the mark.

however I'll have to wait a few weeks until it is played in Switzerland.

You should try being in South Africa. Lightsabres will be real by the time we get it.

I was working in Johannesburg from 1972-1978. Very nice Country. Haven't been there since.:sad:

iDad

Guru
15th can't get here soon enough! Going to be end of year movie to top all of 2014

Hoogle

Guru
I dont know I think there will be a few good films out next year prior to this, I am looking forward to the new Juarassic park, just to see how they will do it with todays technology. I worry this may be a flop they are already mass marketing it and now a teaser trailor with over a year to go but then I guess this is how they do it now hype them up way in advance.

That said it will be a top a grossing film as everyone wants to see star wars on the big screen, even if it gets bad reviews it will be a sell out for first week at least.