What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching anime while using sunglasses

amadeok

Hi,
This may come as an uncommon question so bear with me please.
Lately i've using sunglasses to watch anime, and i feel that really helps me to relax my eyes, as too much direct watching a screen gives me burning eyes. So the problem is that i noted is that the sunglasses apart from reducing brightness, which i don't really mind, modify the colors. In particular i see that tnhey add a tint of green to everything. So i was hoping someone could tell me if there is setting i can change to get the reals colors back while using the sunglasses. I'm using MPC-HC as media player and i have these settings: luminosity, contrast, tonality, saturation
This is a screenshot of my video card color controls:
nvidia_control_panel_color_adjustment.png
In colour channels i can choose red, blue and green, or all channels
I wasn't sure where to ask this the photoshop forum seemed the best shot.
thanks
amadeo

Hello and welcome.

So i was hoping someone could tell me if there is setting i can change to get the reals colors back while using the sunglasses.
You have a valid question but one that's nearly impossible to answer. The color shift caused by your sunglasses would be unique to the glasses you're using and how they are coated. Not to mention that all people perceive color differently. The only thing you can do would be to experiment and see what monitor setting best reflects the true colors of the anime your viewing through the sunglasses.

Good luck!

Back