What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Design for a project

Robertdlea

Hi Guys.

I wonder if any of you computer wizards would be able to come up with a design for a project. The 1st picture is what i want it to look like - using a transparent back ground. Now i want the writing at the bottom not to be in the white background - but also to stand out and not blend in so that you cant see the writing. I have posted the pictures that i have used.

111.pngkisspng-deer-wall-decal-sticker-geometry-deer-tattoo-drawing-5b56d86764e926.724699111532418151...pngf6088e20b683577e165a8f38dfd85a7d.png22222.png

Hope you can help

Many thanks
Rob

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Rob
I may not be sure exactly what you want so here is my interpretation. Note it would be better if I had access to the font file for the script text yet could not find it right away. So I just used the rasterized text, put it on a layer above the deer frame and added a Layer Style around the rasterized text of white (could also not have any white around the text or another color etc etc).
Here it is in PNG to keep the transparency
John Wheeler

deer-outline-with-text.png

Last edited:

Robertdlea

Hi Rob
I may not be sure exactly what you want so here is my interpretation. Note it would be better if I had access to the font file for the script text yet could not find it right away. So I just used the rasterized text, put it on a lower above the deer frame and added a Layer Style around the rasterized text of white (could also not have any white around the text or another color etc etc.
Here it is in PNG to keep the transparency
John Wheeler

View attachment 94132
Wicked Thank you