What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please help me add him to the family pic..with a better background too... i wana gift a family pic to my family...

polarwoc

Guru
His picture is too small in comparison. You can expect a better result if you have a good resolution pic of the guy.

PegoMan

Here are two versions with a new background. I don't know what type of BG you wanted, but here's an ocean scene. I attached one with just the ladies and one with the gentleman. Like polarwoc said, the resolution on the gentleman didn't make for a very good image. A larger one would help. I didn't do anything with lighting so both can be improved.
family pic ladies only.jpgfamily pic w-man.jpg

ALANVALOORAN

Here are two versions with a new background. I don't know what type of BG you wanted, but here's an ocean scene. I attached one with just the ladies and one with the gentleman. Like polarwoc said, the resolution on the gentleman didn't make for a very good image. A larger one would help. I didn't do anything with lighting so both can be improved.
View attachment 95033View attachment 95034
Great work bro.... u r ausm...thank you soo much...