What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very newbie new member

Sharon j

Good evening everyone. My name is Sharon and I am a seamstress and embroiderer.
I just purchased a DTG printer and find myself in need of a product, photoshop, to create images to print on shirts, clothing, etc.
I am looking at Photoshop Elements.

Do you think this will be a good starting program for me? I am truly a novice at this.

Thank you kindly!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Sharon and welcome to PSG.

I did a simple Google search on what would be the best design software for DTG printing. Almost everything I read stated that if you're going to be serious about DTG printing, you need to acquire and learn both Photoshop and Illustrator. Adobe Elements is great software, but its not going to offer the features and versatility that you will need.

Sharon j

Hello Sharon and welcome to PSG.

I did a simple Google search on what would be the best design software for DTG printing. Almost everything I read stated that if you're going to be serious about DTG printing, you need to acquire and learn both Photoshop and Illustrator. Adobe Elements is great software, but its not going to offer the features and versatility that you will need.

Thank you for helping me. I appreciate that so very much! 😊