What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouch Retouching a photo.

Rarooranya

Hi! I'm new here so I hope this is the right place to post this... I've been working on retouching a photo as part of a project and I'm having trouble with some weird textures on a garment worn by the model. I've been through each layer of retouching I've already done and I don't think I've made a mistake, but if somebody could either suggest how to smooth out the texture or just do it for me it would be much appreciated! I've attached the photo below with the problem areas circled and the psd file can be found here: https://we.tl/t-kPpr2QDiul (wetransfer link)
Hillary Baking (problems highlighted).jpg

I don't think that's the texture, but the color under texture. Try to smooth it with frequency separation, it should work just fine.

I'll give that a shot! Thanks!

Yeah, it does the job just fine. (Don't mind the rough transition, it was an 1 minute job, but it shows that it works)
z2LJoGt.jpg

Back