What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Image editing and enlarge

Satis

I have to print attached picture on yellow coloured t-shirt.
Pls help to enlarge this pic and edit the Colors to match on yellow background.
Thanks..

images (20).jpeg

images (20).jpeg

Babine

Guru
I'm not certain about your "match colours" request so here's the original on a yellow background

Yellow-BG.jpg

and on a transparent background

Transparent.png

fogo00

Power User
Very nice work cleaning this up. What steps did you use to do so please.
I used a program/site called Waifu2x, which enhances resolution using AI for free. Next, i removed the background with the magic wand. To create clean colors, i created a new layer and set it to clipping mask, and then sampled each solid color and painted the whole area with it

Babine

Guru
I used a program/site called Waifu2x, which enhances resolution using AI for free. Next, i removed the background with the magic wand. To create clean colors, i created a new layer and set it to clipping mask, and then sampled each solid color and painted the whole area with it
Time well spent. Thanks!

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Very cool to see some of these new AI tools being used. They're definitely game changers for image editing, doing things that were otherwise considered impossible.

Nice work on this, looks excellent.