What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i please deal with his mess ?

shot w/ a eod 60d - a nifty fifty and a speedlight at iso 100 with a diffuser and ambient light .

so much noise ...

Do i need another camera ? lens ?

how can i enhance his face with ps ?

Much appreciated

fsf.jpg

SEFitled-2.jpg

PRESTON

The problem is not the camera
perhaps and the micro moved or slight inaccuracy of the maf
to try to remove the noise
you can try reduce noise in the raw camera.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
What shutter speed and aperture?

Aside from noise, image does not look very sharp. Maybe there was some movement, or focus missed.

pauloalex_98

Power User
It could have to do with the ISO level. Be careful when taking pictures, pay attention to the ISO level as it can affect your pictures a lot. The ideal ISO level is usually 200.

Original poster here following up on the topic

started working on the black noisy dots...
Capture.JPGs

-started equalizing/whitening those weird black dots with a high curve mask and a little white brush...

///it takes a tremendous amount of time and wonder if any of you knows how to speed-up this process ///

Now for the colors i m considering brushing with a low opacity from skin patterns -maybe only the color layer- -if anyone has a better idea please do tell

i ll add some skin texture then i ll dodge and burn...

What shutter speed and aperture?

Aside from noise, image does not look very sharp. Maybe there was some movement, or focus missed.

in fact i had some metering mishap
now i m only trying to revive the photography

dodge and burn...

you can try reduce noise in the raw camera
i may do that + some useful tools on topaz
perhaps and the micro moved or slight inaccuracy of the maf
Please would you explain "perhaps and the micro moved or slight inaccuracy of the maf " on layer terms
That wold be much appreciated ant thank you for your participation.

Csure.JPG

pauloalex_98

Power User
thought the lesser the iso, the less noise there is
Exactly, 200 ISO is low level ISO. If you have a 1400 ISO level there is going to be a lot of noise. 200 is low level and it is the ideal you should use, because if you have per example a 50 ISO level there isn't going to be a lot of noise but there will be an extreme loss of quality.

ClassC

Premium Member
Exactly, 200 ISO is low level ISO. If you have a 1400 ISO level there is going to be a lot of noise. 200 is low level and it is the ideal you should use, because if you have per example a 50 ISO level there isn't going to be a lot of noise but there will be an extreme loss of quality.
Right, but he already said he used ISO 100.

pauloalex_98

Power User
Right, but he already said he used ISO 100.
Then I have no idea what it could be... But with a few Photoshop and Lightroom touches you're able to fix this. A trick you can use in Photoshop is using the blur tool to blur out the intended zone and then duplicate layer, high pass filter + overlay/soft light. It could work with this, not sure.

Then I have no idea what it could be... But with a few Photoshop and Lightroom touches you're able to fix this. A trick you can use in Photoshop is using the blur tool to blur out the intended zone and then duplicate layer, high pass filter + overlay/soft light. It could work with this, not sure.
so basically, the high frequency method...

In retrospect...
My aperture was too wide 1.8

was handling the camera a 1/40 instead of 1/125 /that said/ i cannot afford higher iso s with my low-tier eos60d/ i ll meanwhile be obliged to use tripods despite my preferences.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
also i had too much to drink andthe house was staffed when we were recording the clip

-a little impression of what Moroccan youths are into , i m the guy in the first seconds of the clip taking shots

sorry for the musical torture i myself prefer my schubert or my eric satie
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my last capital offense was that i mistakenly used the Automatic AF Point Selection o focus instead of the manual.

Don t drink and shoot....

PRESTON

I like Morocco and its inhabitants very much
the singer is very good

the video perhaps a little exaggerated in the movements