What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Image for an Article Heading

Chsavage

I've done some fulfilling of requests, but never actually filling requests, so bare with me. :) . I would design it myself but I do not have Creative Cloud anymore because I do not really have enough time to spend on projects.

I am working on my first publication and I need to come up with a picture which will be displayed directly above the title. The size is not so important but I will say that the image looks better if it's formatted in a 3x5 (length to width) ratio.

What the image should consist of:
Well in a way thats completely up to you. I had vector art in mind, abstract shapes or patterns really. The article deals with Philosophy so if that sparks your creativity then there ya go. Here's something like what I was thinking:
ABB1.jpg