What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please remove the 3

refugee

Looking for some photoshop expert who could effectively remove the 3 from the image leaving the picture pretty much 'blank'.

Thanks

allbutE.jpg

Argos

Guru
It seems like a photogram taken from the friend's intro, if you want the same quality then I think the best is another photogram before the E appears if it hasn't to be the exact same image I just made a fast search on google and found this one, but i'm sure you can find one almost exactly the same as yours with time...

FRIENDS_FOUNTAIN_CITY_SKYLINE_COUCH_1600x1000.jpg

refugee

Ohhh man, how did you find that?? I searched days and night and couldn't find a blank page. Learned how to remove letters in photoshop (all but the E) and now you find this :)

refugee

It seems like a photogram taken from the friend's intro, if you want the same quality then I think the best is another photogram before the E appears if it hasn't to be the exact same image I just made a fast search on google and found this one, but i'm sure you can find one almost exactly the same as yours with time...

View attachment 107505
It is from the Friends into and I removed everything myself but the E - the E is rather difficult. So I wanted to see if there is someone out there could give it a shot.
I really like the image you found - thanks. Its slightly off from the Friends intro (image) but I can use it if its my last option. Thanks again for your speedy reply.

refugee

Its a set used on "friends", there are plenty of photos of the show on internet XD

I was not able to find the "blank" canvas as I wanted (Friends style). That means no people, no text but authentic to the 'Friends' intro.

Argos

Guru
It is from the Friends into and I removed everything myself but the E - the E is rather difficult. So I wanted to see if there is someone out there could give it a shot.
I really like the image you found - thanks. Its slightly off from the Friends intro (image) but I can use it if its my last option. Thanks again for your speedy reply.

I was waching the intro of friends and starts with a black fading and ends with a fading scene as well so you cant get it from the photograms XD

refugee

I was waching the intro of friends and starts with a black fading and ends with a fading scene as well so you cant get it from the photograms XD
Yea, I figured. Thats is kind of why I am asking for a photoshop wiz :)

Argos

Guru
Maybe you can use some photograms of the ending scene to fill the missing part?
abertura_friends_widelg.jpg

Or similar to this one but with better quality.

Credits 1.jpg

Argos

Guru
Ok I understand I usually just do the job but I have a lot of work to do today and as you did a good job on it I thought you maybe want to finish it yourself XDD. But if nobody else does it I give it a try tomorrow.

refugee

Ok I understand I usually just do the job but I have a lot of work to do today and as you did a good job on it I thought you maybe want to finish it yourself XDD. But if nobody else does it I give it a try tomorrow.
Any help is appreciated and thanks for the kind works. Took me hours as I am not very good at photoshop. I am also in no rush so anything helps. Thanks for considering.

refugee

I haven't checked back in 20 days... but this is great. Yea there isn't any better quality available - at least I couldn't find. I think this would do. Thanks