What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove the Lady from Photo

Babine

Guru
Possibly caused by cropping to same sizes of your original. I adjusted accordingly.

10X12-010ffff-2.jpg

Argos

Guru
@apeman It looks like the image you posted is already edited. Mostprobably the wall behind the lady was altered. Do you happen to have any of the original files?
That is an image edited by me Polarwoc a long time ago on this forum , hard to forget this one... this is the original XDD.. (Btw i should had put a shadow on that wall.....XDDD)
29616295498_d47ab067d1_o.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That is an image edited by me Polarwoc a long time ago on this forum
I was wondering if that was going to come up! I remember this edit...............awesome job Argos!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good times with a lot of free time!!
Yes, I remember those days! I have so little free time now myself! After all of your hard work on the woman in this photo only to have her removed. If this would have been the first request, that would have save you a ton of work!!!

Argos

Guru
Honestly, I am glad to have had the chance to do it, for me, it's now a reminder that with ps you can do almost anything if you have the time and will, I think if I would see the request these days I just had said it's just not possible :joy::joy:

apeman

Hey guys!
Thankyou all. Yes it was edited here only because of great work by Argos. I loved the original edit as well and got it framed but I wanted to have a separate picture of boy alone as well if I could. Anyway it was a great work by you, really shows the effort you guys put in editing.

Thankyou Again.