What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Text from picture

Basel

can someone please help me remove all the text from the pictures ? my younger sibling asked me if i could remove text from these pictures as he wants to wallpaper print them. i tried to do so but the results weren't at all satisfying. would very much appreciate if a professional helped me with this : )

D2gEAAfWwAAJou8.jpg

Mod edit: One image per request.

Last edited:

polarwoc

Guru
...he wants to wallpaper print them.

Sorry to break some unpleasant news, but the image resolution is not good enough to print a decent sized wall paper. If you go for a large print, you might see pixelation.

thebestcpu

Guru
@Basel Polarwok has a good point. Can you specify the pixel dimensions you need and/or the actual print size for one panel of the wallpaper (print size of just a single image)?

Basel

Sorry to break some unpleasant news, but the image resolution is not good enough to print a decent sized wall paper. If you go for a large print, you might see pixelation.
thanks for bringing it to my attention, not to worry. its not a wall large print. but rather 40cmX40cm kind of print. the resolution should still be intact.

thebestcpu

Guru
I used Topaz Gigapixel AI to enlarge. It does a pretty good job for this kind of picture. You will get a better print using this version I believe
John Wheeler

remove-text-enlarged.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
Wow! This is beautiful.
Its hit and miss with Gigapixel AI. Sometimes it produces amazing results and sometimes the results are hilarious. It does pretty good when images are of logos, cartoons, caricatures, etc where the human eye is more forgiving of things being a bit off. I take what I can get. Also, I have not been pleased with upgrading issues with Topaz AI products. After upgrading sometimes its been DOA and backtracking to a working version very very difficult and stressful (maybe its just me and my computer system). Makes me feel that Topaz's in product upgrade button should come with the FTC warning that "Upgrading could be hazardous to your health" :)
ADDED EDIT - They recently re-organized their customer service department so maybe things will get better. Just got an email the other day indicating they had my service request from last September in their system and realized that they never had responded and wanted to know if I needed help. Well yes, I did need help back in September. I actually cannot recommend Topaz AI products until they get their release processes more under control where "it just works" after upgrading for the vast majority of customers "AND" that they can provide rapid support for issues that arise with their product. 3 month delays in response does not qualify. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited: