What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wy are all the paid jobs always given away immediately - they are never available'?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As far as the jobs being given away, I'm sorry you feel that this is happening, but it's not. The jobs are given to the members/freelancers who respond to the request. This is entirely up to the person/member/client who is making the request. If you are not receiving a response, this is NOT your fault. All you can do is respond via PM to the request.

Because they appear immediately as already "paid". Why is this?
This is not happening. While some jobs do get completed rather quickly, they are not "immediate". Again, this has more to do with the conversations between the clients and the freelancers.

MarkZ

"If you are not receiving a response, this is NOT your fault."

I've never had the opportunity to ask, because they're always gone, something strange about it. I havent ever seen a paid request still available. That's why I'm asking.

Argos

Guru
I assume most of the people that are interested in the paid section jobs mark the thread with the "watch" button, so they receive a notification and alerts to their email and can respond quickly to the request.

You can do that as well if you didn't already do it ^^.

Cheers!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've never had the opportunity to ask, because they're always gone, something strange about it. I havent ever seen a paid request still available.
Nonsense!! I'm not sure what you're implying here, but I can assure you're going down the wrong path!

These are still open!!

There are more but this should be sufficient to prove the point.

You have made 15 posts here on PSG and never once have you posted in the paid section. I'm not sure why this is a perceived issue for you. If you are interested in doing paid work, then start posting on the requests as they are listed. You won't win any bids if you're not jumping in on requests.

MarkZ

Private message sent to you = . I am very sorry, it seems I have misread the forum, and not understood the layout of the posts, and the what the green highlighted work "PAID" meant. All my mistake - you are welcome to remove this thread if you wish.

pauloalex_98

Power User
I'm glad you could be helped, but, if you want a tip when it comes to getting your first job in whatever freelancing website you wish - be very professional. And if you have experience, use that in your job proposal. Not everyone is going to like your work but when you are professional you get a big plus in freelancing.