What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific need it changed

Virtueb

hey guys, so i need my android changed to an iphone x in this selfie, it would be much appreciated. thank you

101078154_331640047802216_1920958057672605696_n.jpg

A quick go at it.
phone.png
I actually prefer Android to iPhone though, as do many Internet users I've come across. You have a Pixel 2, if I'm not mistaken, and that's a far better phone in my opinion. No reason to hide it or be ashamed of it. It's an absolute beast of a phone, even in 2020.

A quick go at it.
View attachment 113324
I actually prefer Android to iPhone though, as do many Internet users I've come across. You have a Pixel 2, if I'm not mistaken, and that's a far better phone in my opinion. No reason to hide it or be ashamed of it. It's an absolute beast of a phone, even in 2020.
My only critique is that the phone doesn't face the viewer (mirror), making it very suspicious as a photoshop image. No way that camera took this picture ... angle is wrong..

My only critique is that the phone doesn't face the viewer (mirror), making it very suspicious as a photoshop image. No way that camera took this picture ... angle is wrong..
This is actually a picture straight from Apple's website. It is a direct, head-on shot. I just used a tiny bit of perspective distortion to line it up with the original picture's phone. My guess is that it's the reflection on the side giving that illusion... but just because it is only an illusion doesn't mean it shouldn't be addressed anyway, because the goal is to look realistic after all. Perhaps later today I can mess with it a bit.

Back