What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo for project

Which one does your friend choose? I like the black one though. If VOZIOR is an abbreviation(or some part of it) you may want to add that another letter in your logo to make it more unique. Just my suggestion, good job though!

Thank you for the feedback! It's not an abbreviation, it's the literal name of the enterprise. We make 3D models, provide freelancing services, software & videogame programming. I'm currently working on 3D models for him, with 3dsMax.
I see may bad. But I look forward to see what you made of it using 3dsMax! :)

Here are two logos I provided for his website.
I like the colour logo, though both are fantastic. With the logo, sometimes it may have to go on top of maybe a blue image, or a picture with similar blue in it. Then, you may have an issue with the logo merging into the background.
Could I suggest having a border or another logo with slightly different colours to be used in the above mentioned situation?

Back