What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Cover background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
Hello! I would like you to cover the backround with a pattern, but I need it to be
1) Very professional cut edges
2) y2k aesthetic

I will attach the original photo, the same photo edited by me so to have a first idea of what im looking for, and some other photos to understand the aesthetic im going for the background.

Last but not least, I would like you to fix my leg which somehow "glitches" near the knee
thanks in advance :))

tempImageJpv3Iv.png

tempImageHZh5DZ.png

IMG_5070.PNG

IMG_5071.PNG

Lampewick

Banned
Hi there. Please let me know if you'd like any further changes.

This is a downscaled image for ease of viewing.
Watermark will be removed upon receiving payment.

watermarked_downscaled.png

Hi there. Please let me know if you'd like any further changes.

This is a downscaled image for ease of viewing.
Watermark will be removed upon receiving payment.

View attachment 119554
I like the outline, but not the background image, and the fact that you also edited me 🙈🙈🙈 I will attach a background that I really like and if you could find/make a similar one it would be great.

IMG_5279.jpg

Lampewick

Banned
I like the outline, but not the background image, and the fact that you also edited me 🙈🙈🙈 I will attach a background that I really like and if you could find/make a similar one it would be great.

I've made some adjustments with the suggestions you gave to me in mind.

watermarked_variation1.png

Edited to include the tiara.

View attachment 119559
I don't mean the tiara, but the pink hat im wearing haha ! as for the background, could you maybe put the exact same as my sample picture? I want the smileys and the outline to be almost identical to the sample (kind of washed off- blurred) thanks in advance xx

*Also! if you could please remove the shadow of my hand behind the balloon! if the result is professional enough I will double the price, its just I want it to be perfect, the outline the background the colours everything

Last edited:

Lampewick

Banned
I don't mean the tiara, but the pink hat im wearing haha ! as for the background, could you maybe put the exact same as my sample picture? I want the smileys and the outline to be almost identical to the sample (kind of washed off- blurred) thanks in advance xx

*Also! if you could please remove the shadow of my hand behind the balloon! if the result is professional enough I will double the price, its just I want it to be perfect, the outline the background the colours everything
I've done my best to replicate the desired distortion and blur of the background, and given the smileys more washed-out colours.

I've also edited your hat and removed the shadow from behind the balloon.

watermarked_variation2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.