What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can anyone remove this person?

malatj

I'd just like the background from this picture, as I'd like to replace the man with someone else. Thanks :)

Notes_210317_144559_794.jpg

It's extremely difficult to fill in the background, especially the missing parts of the two cars that are behind the guy. Too much work for me (if I could do it at all).
I was able to identify the Chinese restaurant (Lee's Villa in Brooklyn) and looked it up in Google maps street view. Not sure what you have in mind, but possibly this image may help you.

1615996322375.png

This request doesn't make much sense to me.
I think the OP is kidding us.!!!
I agree with Rich54. This request would be extremely difficult and time-consuming to do it.

Might be easier if we had image of the other person you want to drop in. Then we'd have a chance of rebuilding. Too difficult to fill in all the missing parts otherwise.

...I'd like to replace the man with someone else
Possibly if you provide a pic of 'someone else', it may be easier to just replace the man in the pic rather than remove the man and reconstructing the background, which is a tedious process.

Back