What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car Composite

Possum169

This is a composite I worked on of a family member. I used a gradient map on car taken from backdrop to help blend scene. Feedback appreciated!

comp3.jpg

comp-1.jpg

comp-2.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great job!

I was playing with a composite earlier today and I was not happy with my results. So by sheer coincidence, I was just watching this VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to blend images together!!

I feel that the man and car in your composite could benefit from balancing/blending the luminosity and saturation. I don't think there's much color to blend, but the luminosity and saturation could use some tweaking so they look more like they belong. The man and car came from a strong dark background and was added to a light more colorful background.

Possum169

Great job!

I was playing with a composite earlier today and I was not happy with my results. So by sheer coincidence, I was just watching this VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to blend images together!!

I feel that the man and car in your composite could benefit from balancing/blending the luminosity and saturation. I don't think there's much color to blend, but the luminosity and saturation could use some tweaking so they look more like they belong. The man and car came from a strong dark background and was added to a light more colorful background.

Troy Comp-1.jpg

jassendypags

my critique will be the car perspective, tweaks a little bit of lighting n shadows and the background is a little bit low quality. that's all