What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi....just found the site and new here....a little of what I do

Ray Guselli

Hi

Just found this forum and joined….the site looks fantastic and hopefully I can learn from it.

I love photoshop and my interests are smudge painting, colourising black and white, composites and general editing etc.

I also like to put my work to my own music as I also play guitar so I sometimes record my workflows and create a guitar instrumental of what the artist may have sung etc.

Looking forward to having some fun here.

Very best wishes

Ray

thebestcpu

Guru
Welcome aboard @Ray Guselli
I have really enjoyed your work / posts on other forums especially the colorization (or colorisations in some regions ;) ).
Will enjoy seeing your contributions in the Photoshop Gurus forums.
John Wheeler

Ray Guselli

Welcome aboard @Ray Guselli
I have really enjoyed your work / posts on other forums especially the colorization (or colorisations in some regions ;) ).
Will enjoy seeing your contributions in the Photoshop Gurus forums.
John Wheeler
Hi John

Thank you so much for your kind welcome and also your valued help in another forum.

Looking forward to learning and contributing....looks a great site to be in.

Best wishes as always

Ray