What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove person from photo (both of them)

Photofinish

Would someone please remove both individuals from the image and make sure the BG is intact? Tnx in advance guys

vlcsnap-2021-05-04-23h12m55s382.png

Last edited:
Amazing! Tbh sometimes I try to do it myself but the background gets messy like in this particular case. You guys are truly awesome. I need my BG's for my youtube videos so I'm really grateful for all the help you guys are providing.

Edit: Actually I got another one, similar to the one above but will wait a little bit, don't wanna get "greedy".

Amazing! Tbh sometimes I try to do it myself but the background gets messy like in this particular case. You guys are truly awesome. I need my BG's for my youtube videos so I'm really grateful for all the help you guys are providing.

Edit: Actually I got another one, similar to the one above but will wait a little bit, don't wanna get "greedy".

Come on .... we can handle it! :^)

Back