What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a little perspective help

K_G14

So I thought this would be quite simple, but now it's driving me crazy. I'm working on a pixel art piece that uses a wall perspective like you're looking into a room (like the old zelda games). So when I skew a wall (like in my attached image) the wall behaves correctly and the horizontal lines stay at their same heights. The problem is when I need to make a piece into a trapezoid shape (also in my image) I try to use the perspective transformation, but then when I turn and place it against the other wall the previously horizontal lines have been stretched and they do not line up. So what I'm wondering is if anyone knows a way to basically pinch top two corners in to create the 45 degree angle but in such a way that the horizontal pixels do not get move up or down.

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can offer any help with this.

1.png