What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with converting to hand-drawn

Novice

HI All Complete novice (as the name indicates) I would like to convert some images, please see example below, to appear to be hand-drawn in ink.

Is it possible? and can someone guide me in the conversion.

Many thanks

example.jpg

Photoshop has a Liquify filter and also a Warp Tool. I used the liquify filter on your image (below) to make the lines shaky and wavy, as if they were hand drawn.

Another option is to actually draw it yourself by hand. Lower the opacity of the original image to around 10%. Then, on a new layer above that, use a hard brush and trace over your image by hand. The result will be literally hand-drawn.

1631650171267.png

Photoshop has a Liquify filter and also a Warp Tool. I used the liquify filter on your image (below) to make the lines shaky and wavy, as if they were hand drawn.

Another option is to actually draw it yourself by hand. Lower the opacity of the original image to around 10%. Then, on a new layer above that, use a hard brush and trace over your image by hand. The result will be literally hand-drawn.

View attachment 124001
Rich54 - Tank you will give it a go.

Back