What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can anyone make a design of the equals graphic?

rHtHeKiNg9

I want a picture with a transparent background of the logo so i can print it myself .
Thanks in advance.

616abfa5a4d3e2.93176634Processed.png

JeffK

Guru
This is a lo-res file so don't know what size you're printing or how you'll print. Fooled with it several ways - unfortunately it kept crashing my Gigapixel when I tried to upsize - most likely a memory issue on my end.
So created 2 versions as best I could - one with your original and one with Sheeran's cover art from his album Afterglow. Maybe one of these works. Maybe someone will try to turn it into vector which might be the best choice.

Original as posted:

sheeran design final try.png

From album art:

sheeran album art edited final.png

JeffK

Guru
I simply used a high resolution texture... ;)
To find such a texture is up to rHtHeKiNg9
OK - now I understand. By template you meant the original artwork. Yep - that would have made a difference...
I did a search by image but couldn't find one with higher resolution. That's why I went to the album art.