What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Parent Advisory Council - Simple Request

John Walker

Hello, I'm just trying to make take these 2 flyers and put them in a file where they appear 4 times on one page in landscape orientation with a little margin for cutting.

I just want to print the picture and cut them up to make 4 flyers from one page.

this is 1650x2550 or 5.5x8.5 which is a Half Letter.

BeFunky-design.png

Hi @John Walker

The page is scaled to 11 x 8.5 (landscape) with a 1/2 margin and a gap vertically for cutting.
Most printers woud allow you to scale the image so the margin would not be necessary yet per your request I put it in.
If you need modifications, it would be easy to make changes
John Wheeler

BeFunky-design-4-to-a-page.png

Thanks so much for the help!

If it works and you think it's easier to print the way you described, let's do it that way. I'm a bit more computer savvy (can you believe I designed this?), but this file is being sent to the secretary and it has to be as easy as "point-and-click" as possible to avoid any printing mistakes.

This looks okay though.

HI @John Walker

Here is a version with minimal margins and same size runner for vertical and horizontal for cutting.
Also scaled for 11 x 8.5 inches

The printer app often will say it is too large for the printer paper and want you to auto scale to fit. This would avoid having double margins as you would get the same warning with the first image as well.

You can have the assistant try each and see what works better for them.

John Wheeler

BeFunky-design-4-to-a-page-no-margins.png

Back