What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Repair holes in flower top

teatree92

Can someone please fix the holes in this flower’s top? If you look closely, you can see them.

This was a very hard flower to find and I spent years only to find an imperfect specimen :(

A662374E-AA26-47E7-A170-4C2345B296C6.jpeg

Is this what you're looking for? I didn't make any other changes, ie color, contrast, etc since I didn't want to tinker with the indicated importance of the shot...

flower repair.jpg

I ran it through Gigapixel to get a better look - I think this is the repair you wanted and with a bit of clarity added...

flower repair giga ai REV.jpg

Not sure of the requested direction so here's where I went with just the plant.

Rare.jpg

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! Also, I see that I should look into Gigapixel
You're very welcome. Topaz Gigapixel is a good tool to have - aside from effectively upscaling the image, it can also bring back details and clarity. Can't work in all circumstances though but with a good image to start with, you can get a good result.
It's a bit pricey but try the trial - if you think it's worth it, you might be given an opportunity to buy at a discount. :)

Back