What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Remove two people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon1009

Price
Can someone remove the two people in the center and bring together the two people on the outside along with the kids? We didn’t get a photo of just the four of us :( I can’t tell if the resolution is high enough to get a quality 18x24 ish print from this so please let me know if the image size is too low and I can try to get a better quality shot02949902-3F78-4FCE-844E-13B7F393AF07.jpeg

Last edited:

asahid

Guru
that photo, the resolution is low if you want to print 18x24, you better get better quality, also the editing is quite complicated, I'm willing to do it for $20.
this is what happens when zoomed in
Screenshot_121.png

Anon1009

that photo, the resolution is low if you want to print 18x24, you better get better quality, also the editing is quite complicated, I'm willing to do it for $20.
this is what happens when zoomed in
View attachment 130359
What would you say is the max size you could print this in for a crisp image? Need to find out how high quality I can get. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.