What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Baby in a whicker chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDwarf4Ever

Hello
I had a set of three of these photos different babies from different years, I've managed to clean up and enhance the other two. This one is of my Wife, I would like to have it cleaned up as B&W, and the detail improved, dust marks etc. removed. looks like a wall behind the chair, would like this restored and the bright burst removed in the process I have tried, but my skills don't go this far. I am ok to go to £15 i have no idea if that's the right price to offer or not, can do paypal or direct bank transfer, what ever is easiest.

thanks

PS if 4 shared is an issue, please suggest an alternative thanks

JeffK

Guru
Your site is being blocked by my malware setup. Don't know if others have the problem
You can also try WeTransfer.com and get a link to post if you want to keep this private.

M. Le Bruit

Check this out.
I have restored the cracks and stains, replaced the background with a new wall and removed the light beam and corrected the B&W. I hope it is what you are looking for.Restored.png

RedDwarf4Ever

Paid - Baby in a whicker chair _ Photoshop Gurus F.jpg
Hello
Think this is a better idea, the hedge as a background looks natural

you managed to bring out a lot of chair detail. Could you remove the two lines shown by the arrows and improve the detail bottom right and left of the chair as shown, also make the the top of the hedge,,
more like the rest, with better detail and definition thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.