What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old export brushes file problems

Oldspiker

I exported an older brushes file, but I can't import them into the latest Photoshop version. They show up with a different icon, and don't show up in the import brushes window. Is there a work around for this??

I exported an older brushes file
Please explain in exact step by step detail, the process you are using export the brushes file.
Is the exported file an ABR file?

If at all possible, please provide screen shots showing the original ABR file and the "different icon" file that you describe above.

Please explain in exact step by step detail, the process you are using export the brushes file.
Is the exported file an ABR file?

If at all possible, please provide screen shots showing the original ABR file and the "different icon" file that you describe above.
Thanks for getting back to me. I realized what did wrong and now I can import my brush set.

Back