What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honest Opinion Please !

mooapo

ln_facebook_icon.pngI had create this in Photoshop. Can someone give me some honest feedback?

Thank you:cheesygrin:

Last edited:
Yeah with Google!

My great grandmother invented socks.

You haven't created this image, just because you made it b&w.

Did you make this all (obviously basing your design on the well known icon) or have you copied the icon and colourised it yourself would be interested to know what steps you have taken. I ask because it looks like the f top curve is a bit of a give away of the edge joining it has had something altered and the F is not as sharp as it should be.

Yeah I can see the differences But the F is my question if that is from a font or copied from an icon I have not actually seen the f on how it appears on facebook even using faceook font the only version of it I can seem to find is if you alter the font in illustrator or the path in photoshop.

Wow! I am getting a spanking. I stand corrected. No, I did not invent this Icon.

Yeah I can see the differences But the F is my question if that is from a font or copied from an icon I have not actually seen the f on how it appears on facebook even using faceook font the only version of it I can seem to find is if you alter the font in illustrator or the path in photoshop.

Yes, I did alter the ' f ' in Photoshop.

Back