What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Manipulation for The Competition

Hytham

Hello guys...I made this one for the competition and I posted it in contests section.I wanna post it here to know your opinions about it...I don't know if I can post it here too?..If not then excuse me...
Waiting for your feedback.

23355754.jpg

Hello guys...I made this one for the competition and I posted it in contests section.I wanna post it here to know your opinions about it...I don't know if I can post it here too?..If not then excuse me...
Waiting for your feedback.

View attachment 21346

I love this bro...

You've got the lighting near perfect and blended the car into the BG well. The only bit I saw worth mentioning is the house. It's somehow nearly all lit up, so maybe have the front of the house in shadow. And the shadowing of the house appears to be running the wrong way from the light source.

Great piece.

Back