What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greated This

It is very nicely done...I like the warm colors!
Just one suggestion: the mountain in the middle of the image is farther back from the viewer than the main mountain range. Therefore it should be a bit lighter. It would add to the depth of this image.

I really like this piece...

Blending is good. chris has a point, and it will give depth. Thanks for sharing.

Very Lotr lol

Thank you chrisdesign

I see what you been alright, will modify and upload again tomorrow, cheers for the tip!

Ged

It is very nicely done...I like the warm colors!
Just one suggestion: the mountain in the middle of the image is farther back from the viewer than the main mountain range. Therefore it should be a bit lighter. It would add to the depth of this image.

Hi Inkz

No don't have, just learning Photoshop for about 8 months or so, I have some other works that I posted here and some on my PC that I haven't posted or finished yet! :)

Do you have a portfolio of your work Ged?

8 months? Very good work for a short space of time...

Going to have to keep my eye on you lol.

I look forward for your next piece.

Very nicely done! The color correction is superb and the piece looks very natural. The one nitpick that stuck out to me is the castles in the foreground are slightly crisper than the mountains they are sitting on. An ever so slight blur would make them perfect. :)

Thanks ibclare and fatboy73 for your comments, I redone the image with the suggestions made, not really sure if I got the light on the back mountain correct as suggested by chrisdesign, have also added a slight blur to the near castles :)

Back