1) Export your layers to files and put them in a new folder
If you open that folder , you will see
2) Then you run a batch on that folder with the action you made, to remove the parts on each flile
3) ) Load files into stack , your new PSD will show all layers in the "Layer"- window
do you want a "batch" to do the same action on each layer ?
then you can File > Scripts > Export Layers to Files
and put all files in 1 folder
then you can run the batch and take this folder as source
after this batch, you can File > Scripts > Load Files into stack
1) use direct selection tool to select both parts
2) take pen-tool and move close to first point and see the cursor change , and then click
3) go with the pen tool and move close to the second point and see the cursor change , and then click
do the same for the other points
This month's theme is: Cyborgs
“Humans must become cyborgs if they are to stay relevant in a future ...”
So let us make a cyborg with photoshop for this challenge of the month
It can be only the head , or it can be a whole lot more
Here are a few examples of what it can look like...
it's not easy to make a soft transition with a gradiënt mask
because there is not a lot of free place between them
I would do it by placing 4 dots with a brush and 2 rectangles and blur them until you have a soft transition
but you have to use mask on the group of dots , so they won't affect...