What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rich54's latest activity

  • R
    Rich54 reacted to thebestcpu's post in the thread lines on photo with Like Like.
    Hi @muller23 There are no doubt many ways to get started with the repairs I selected the areas needing replacement (as in the first...
  • R
    Corporations of all kinds are rushing headlong to adopt AI and reduce their workforce. Once that starts happening at massive scale, I...
  • R
    Rich54 replied to the thread Specific Child Soccer player.
    Here's a try.
    • soccer.jpg
  • R
    Rich54 replied to the thread Logo design help..
    @IamSam, Nice job. This was a real brain teaser. I puzzled over this for about an hour last night and got as far as your step where you...
  • R
    Rich54 reacted to IamSam's post in the thread Logo design help. with Like Like.
    OK, I played with this and did a crappy job because I was working fast and not really measuring my horizontal lines. I was more or less...
Back
Top