What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mansson

First time really looking for an answer I end up here. As a strong headed - always trying to find out things for myself kind of person this feels awkward but I reckon it'll save a load of time learning to ask. ;)
Who am I? I'm a Swede picking up my childhood dream quite late in life. I've been painting in Photoshop for 4 years now and is right now involved in two indie projects next to my day job. My goal is to have a 50/50 relationship with art.
Half time doing hard physical work (makes me feel good) and the rest sit by the computer just letting my fantasy run wild.
Looking forward getting new friends.
Cheers and a happy new year!
Mansson

Hie Mansson and welcome to the forum. You always have something to gain when you choose to ask questions. We're glad to have you join us and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Hej! Hur är du? Unfortunately I only know some swedish, but welcome my scandinavian friend!

Last edited:

Back