What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Newbie is here to introduce himself! Give him a warm welcome...Lol

Flip TheDev

Hello All,
My name is Flip. I live in sunny South Florida where the beer is super cold and the ladies are extremely hot:giggle: I'm a outgoing single guy with two (pain in the butt) big dogs, but I love them. I'm going to be making a career change to Web Development, in the near future, but first I need to learn more about it.

I have used Photoshop and Illustrator (off and on) for around 5 years now. I just know the basics of these programs. That is why I'm here, I want to become a lot better at these programs. I want to go further than basic. I want to be more efficient. I think this will be more beneficial to my new upcoming career. This is the first step into the life long journey, that I'm pursuing, as a Web Developer.

I'm trying to find my way and looking forward to that day, when I will be living comfortably.

:hi: Flip TheDev and Welcome to PSG

Feel free to post any questions you may have, there's plenty of friendly and helpful people here

Enjoy your stay!

Back